- Available in game, on VZfit.com and in Oculus platform
- Some of the achievements will look at past info but most will only work going forward
The following look at past history
- Perfect Fit
- Check This Out!
- Tour Guide
- Thumbs Up!
- Double Digits
- All Thumbs
- Checkin’ You Out
- Try This!
- Just One More…
- Highly Suggestible
- Tour De VZfit
- The Truth is Out There
- VZfit will longer request access to storage in Oculus permissions when connecting a device
- 72 FPS enabled in City Mode on Quest 2. Bringing it in line with Country Mode.
- Quest 1 City Mode is still running at 60 FPS for performance stability
- Adjusted the HIIT workout to cycle a bit slower at peaks
- Fixed several issues with stuck riders
- Fixed mute voice multiplayer bug after leaving/rejoining the same leader
- Fixed a coin gathering bug that occurred after ‘jumping to next location’
- Added a customization option for no socks and gloves
- Character model improvements