- (QUEST ONLY) Added standup mode for new users to demo VZfit, and for bikers to mixup their workouts
- It’s offered as an option before you’ve connected to a VZfit-compatible device. If you’re already connected and want to try it, press Y/B to change device.
- Be standing up and have a meter of space around you when recentering.
- You’ll be riding on an “Exerboard” which you can step around. Your helmet and hand grips will detach if you wander too far from the center.
- Any head and hands motion will drive your speed. Head motion is weighted more because it’s harder.
- A power meter shows your level of effort. The HUD contains a bike-equivalent rpm and spins.
- Auto-steering is the default in standup mode, but you can switch to tilt-steering.
- In first person you’ll see your hand controllers, and in 3rd person you’ll see yourself moving around.
- Multiplayer, snapshots, and customization all work with your standup avatar.
- Startup tips recognize you’re in standup demo mode
- Standup mode isn’t yet on par with biking mode, but will be with a standup mode trainer and more polish
- To return to bike mode you must restart Explorer.
- Fixed “flying” rides sometimes when autosteering
- Mute the coin sound when path isn’t shown
- Fixed coin label in lower HUD position
- Fixed judder when turning bike handlebars
- Controllable resistance of FTMS bikes
- Framerate improvements